Monday, 30 March 2015

My Nail Story






I've never been really into doing anything to my nails before, I always just didn't see the point. However, in January my sister dragged me along to one of her nail appointments and because I was there, I decided to get mine done. And now I'm hooked. 
I get shellac nail paint over my natural nails which have really encouraged them to grow and now they're the longest and strongest they've ever been. I go to my nail technician Nails By Alicia (who is the loveliest person you could ever meet) every two weeks to keep my nails in tact. I would highly recommend shellac to anyone who is thinking of growing their nails because normal polish tends to chip really easily. 

Do any of you have a nail story, I'd be interested to hear them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment